Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dynamic Chassis Control - DCC
- 19" Sport Machined Alloy Wheels
- CUPRA Sports Suspension
- Full LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Tail Lights with Dynamic Turn Signals
- Park Assist with Area View Camera
- Alcantara Bucket Seats
- Navigation System with 9.2" touch Screen Display
- Digital Cockpit with 10.25" Display
- Keyless Enter & Go (KESSY)
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Climate Control - Dual Zone
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- DAB Radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Wireless Full Link - Android Auto / Apple Car Play / Mirror Link
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- USB Interface
- Voice Control
- Wireless Phone Charger
- SEAT Drive Profile CUPRA
- Aluminium Pedals
- Multicoloured Ambient Lighting
- LED Interior illumination
- Dark Tinted Rear Windows
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- Front & Rear Electric Windows
- Steering Column - Adjustable
- Front Seats with Lumbar Adjustment
- Manual Height Adjustment for Front Seats
- 12v socket
- Visible Dual Exhaust Pipes
- Steering Response
- Rear spoiler
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Top View Camera
- Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors
- LED Front Fog Lights with cornering function
- Rear Fog Light
- Auto On Headlights
- Rain Sensor Wipers
- Remote Central Locking
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Tiredness Recognition System
- Front Assist including Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Anti Lock Braking System (ABS)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Electronic Differential Lock (XDS)
- Driver Airbag
- Passenger Airbag with Deactivation
- Side & Curtain Airbags
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
|Maximum speed||153 mph|
|Max torque||400 Nm|
|Max torque imperial||295.02 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1984 cc|
|MPG (combined)||33.2 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||8.5 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1540 kg|
|Vehicle length||4376 mm|
|Vehicle width||1841 mm|
|Vehicle height||1615 mm|
|Number of valves||4|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.