Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Full LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Taillights with Dynamic Indicators
- Park Assist - Steering Assisted Parking
- 18" Performance Alloy Wheels
- Navigation System with 9.2" Touch Screen Display
- Cruise Control
- Climate Control - Dual Zone
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- KESSY - Keyless Entry & Go
- Full Link - Android Auto / Apple Car Play / Mirror Link
- SEAT Drive Profile with Driving Experience Button
- Leather Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Rear Spoiler
- Convenience Pack
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
Traction Control System (TCS)
|Maximum speed||124 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1498 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Vehicle length||4381 mm|
|Vehicle width||1841 mm|
|Vehicle height||1615 mm|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
- Mileage 1,000 miles*
- Fuel Petrol
- Registered Mar 2021
- Transmission Automatic
- Doors 5
- Previous Owners -
Citygate SEAT Reading
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.